This could not be easier or tastier for a recipe if you enjoy beef stir fry. It’s so easy you might find yourself making it over ordering Chinese in. Serves 2, veggies can be exchanged with broccoli.
1/2 lb flank steaks
1/2 red pepper sliced
1/2 green pepper sliced
1/2 onion chopped into large chunks
1 tsp garlic powder (or more)
1 tbs light olive oil
1 tsp ground ginger
2 tbs brown sugar
1/3rd cup soy sauce
1 1/2 cups uncooked jasmine rice
1. Prepare rice.
2. Spread garlic powder on steak. Cut into small strips.
3. Brown steak in half the oil.
4. Chop veggies.
5. Mix ginger, brown sugar and soil sauce in boil until smooth.
6. Add cooked steak to sauce, coat, allow to rest.
7. Add chopped veggies and remaining oil to pan, cook about 5 minutes.
8. Add meat mixture back to veggies, cook 2 minutes.
9. Divide rice, top with stir fry. Serve.