These meatballs are as easy as home made gets. They can be used for spaghetti and meatballs, meatball subs, Swedish meatballs, Beef Stroganoff and so many more recipes. The best part is, you can make these ahead of time and freeze them into meal-sized portions. After 2 minutes in the microwave, they’ll be ready to go into whatever dish you are making.
1lb Ground Beef or Pork
1/2 cup of Bread Crumbs (DIY Bread Crumbs here)
1/4 Cup of Milk
1/2 tsp Salt
1 tsp of Worcestor Sauce
1/4 tsp Pepper
When adding additional ingredients, tailer them to what you are making, such as basil and garlic for Italian dishes, onion for meatball subs, etc.
- Preheat oven to 400°
- Add all ingredients to a bowl and mix together with a spoon or your hands.
- Use a cookie dough scoop, melon baller, measuring spoon or whatever you have around to make roughly 1.5-2″ balls. You can eyeball these, just try to get them all as close to the same size as possible. They can be a larger or smaller, just adjust your cooking times with size changes.
- Prep a cookie sheet with a layer of aluminum foil.
- Place meatballs about an inch apart.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes for 1.5″ meatballs.
Allow to cool, and place meatballs in an air tight container or ziplock bag. I double bag to reduce freezer burn. They will last 3-5 days in your fridge or 4 months in your freezer.